Plumbers serving Henlow, Langford, Shefford & Clifton
First-class service from our fully qualified plumbers in Henlow
With a highly trained team of Gas Safe registered plumbing and heating engineers, J Child Mechanical delivers a multitude of plumbing, heating and mechanical services for domestic and commercial customers. We’ve developed a reputation for our high quality, reliable and professional services, and no job is too big, small or complex for our talented plumbers covering Henlow, Clifton, Langford, Shefford, as well as villages and towns across Central Bedfordshire and North Hertfordshire.
Our AccreditationsGET A QUOTE on a repair or new install
Plumber customer comments
I have used J Child Mechanical for numerous jobs over the last 4 years including general repairs, installation of new boiler and installation of new sewerage tank pump. Quotations are always clear and the service prompt and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend.Lucie, Henlow
This company are the best I have experienced. Fully documented realistic quotes, punctual, excellent work, very knowledgeable about the jobs completed, time efficient and they make good! Wonderful. I won’t be using anyone else for plumbing in future.Michele, Langford
We had to move our boiler into a new position and John was excellent. They were extremely efficient and did a brilliant job! We couldn’t thank them enough! Very professional.S Springall
Have used John for the past two years to service my boiler. I find him to be honest and trustworthy and will definitely be using him again next year to service the boiler.Tina, Bedfordshire
Fantastic service, kind, understanding and going that extra mile to make the job perfect.A HW
A lovely, local family run business. Great service from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to anyone and use again and again. Thank you.
John came out very quickly for a routine service to our gas boiler. His attitude was very friendly and as far as a non-specialist can tell, the job was done efficiently and the appropriate paperwork completed.Tuffnell
A reliable and efficient service. Kept to schedule, fair prices and pleasant to do business with. I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending John and will certainly be calling again whenever a plumbing issue arises. A good find!Angie
Prompt contact, J Child Mechanical confirmed they were on their way prior to the appointment and arrived on time. Quoted a fair price and carried out the job efficiently, explaining what they were doing. Good interaction and gave me confidence. Would thoroughly recommend. Five stars.John
Meeting all of your domestic service and maintenance needs
J Child Mechanical treats every home as if it was one of our own, providing the highest standards of workmanship, safety and cleanliness. Whether your boiler is on the blink, your toilet will not stop running or you need a new radiator, we can provide a friendly service and exceptional value for money.
Our professional and knowledgeable team delivers a comprehensive range of services for homeowners, such as:
Our commercial plumbing and gas heating services
As commercial plumbing and Gas Safe registered heating engineers, J Child Mechanical can repair, install and maintain all types of heating and plumbing systems.
Over the last two decades, we’ve installed and maintained equipment in many types of commercial buildings, including offices, warehouses, industrial units, hotels, restaurants and schools. A few of our main commercial services include:
- Professional design, installation and Maintenance of central heating systems.
- Installing industrial appliances and commercial boilers.
- Fitting new pipework for supporting new fit-out or refurbishment of premises.
- Professional design, installation, service and maintenance of plantrooms.
- Gas distribution pipework design, installation, testing and commissioning.
- Gas regulations certification.
Some of our work and installations
Request a reliable, fast and tidy install
The boiler is at the very core of most homes and businesses, efficiently pumping the heat around the building to keep you warm and snug. When your boiler fails entirely and you need an upgrade, it’s not just the sheer inconvenience that’s overwhelming, it’s the cost involved (we can take Credit Card if that’s your preferred method of payment), and the difficulty of choosing the right model for your home or workplace.
Fortunately, J Child Mechanical can take your needs into account, guiding you through the most relevant brands and models. As Gas Safe registered engineers, we have over two decades of hands-on experience installing combi, system and conventional boilers from leading manufacturers, including:
- Worcester Bosch
- And many more!
We can also provide a dependable annual boiler service to ensure your boiler remains in tip top condition, validating your warranty while maximising the health of your boiler.
Why use J Child Mechanical?
- Domestic and Commercial Gas Safe Registered.
- Experienced in all areas of plumbing, mechanical, heating and gas.
- Fully insured and DBR checked.
- Endorsed by Which? TrustedTraders – with over 60+ 5-star reviews.
- Our highly trained engineers have developed longstanding relationships with homeowners, tenants, landlords and businesses.
- We cover a wide range of areas in the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire region including Henlow, Clifton, Langford, Shefford, Biggleswade, Baldock, Luton, Royston, Ampthill, Stevenage and Hitchin.
- We have the utmost respect for your property and privacy, leaving your home or workplace tidy.
- Our customers are guaranteed great value for money while our servicing and maintenance prevents larger, more expensive problems from occurring in the future.
- As an independent business, we go the extra mile to provide prompt responses, quality workmanship and minimal fuss.
- We operate a transparent cost policy whereby we provide you with a quotation upfront so you know the cost involved before the work begins.
Request a FREE quotation today
Whether you require an urgent boiler repair or replacement, cooker installation, power flushing, plant room installation or a radiator replacement, we’re here for you. You can tell us more about the problems you’re experiencing and request a free no obligation quotation by sending us a message or calling 01462 413 413.